The Scribble Pad

Random, self-promoting thoughts by author Roslyn Carrington, aka Simona Taylor

My Photo
Name:
Location: Trinidad & Tobago

I write literary novels under my real name, Roslyn Carrington, and wayyy too hot Arabesque romance novels under the pen name Simona Taylor. I live in Trinidad with my partner, Rawle, and our toddlers, Riley and Megan. Ah, the pleasures and pressures of being parents to those two! There’s also my full-time Public Relations job, the aquarium full of albino sharks, the dog, the garden, the obsession with cooking (the more fattening the dish, the better), the addiction to the comic art by the likes of Keith Knight and Aaron McGruder, and the chocolate compulsion. I fill whatever time I have left dreaming about romance and writing.

Friday, January 12, 2007

On second thought...

On second thought, I don't think I like this drug. I got up this morning feeling odd as hell. My hands have been shaking so much i can barely type this. My head feels full of cotton wool. Getting high is definitely not for me. I looked up this tofranil and don't like what I see.

It's really called Imipramine and it as a list of side effects as long as my arm. none of them good. I called my doctor and told him i want out. He says to use it every other night instead. We'll see how that goes, but if I still feel like this in a few days, i'm stoppong cold turkey. I'd make a very bad junkie.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home